As parents, we don’t have proof that our work is paying off. These children are proof that their parents are doing something right.
Underprivileged children have so much to teach us today and always. We have to stand up for them, in all ways, everyday.
A gift to share: #giveagiftup.
Become a part of our community on Facebook: LA Comadre: Los Angeles
We are all in this together with you. We want to be a resource for you and for all of the children you love. Whether you need some info or you have info to share, you know where to go…LA Comadre.
Latest posts by lacomadre (see all)
- Seis Madres del Valle de San Fernando Fueron Honradas Con el Premio de Voluntario del Año por la Asociación de Escuelas Chárter de California - April 20, 2018
- Junta Unificada de Educación de Los Ángeles Aprueba $25 Millones para los Estudiantes Con Mayor Necesidad - April 19, 2018
- Six San Fernando Valley Moms Were Honored with Volunteer of the Year Award by the California Charter School Association - April 12, 2018
- L.A. Unified Board of Education Approves $25 Million For Highest Need Students - April 11, 2018
- La Superintendencia Debe Priorizar Las Necesidades de los Estudiantes - April 9, 2018