As parents, we don’t have proof that our work is paying off. These children are proof that their parents are doing something right.
Underprivileged children have so much to teach us today and always. We have to stand up for them, in all ways, everyday.
A gift to share: #giveagiftup.
Become a part of our community on Facebook: LA Comadre: Los Angeles
We are all in this together with you. We want to be a resource for you and for all of the children you love. Whether you need some info or you have info to share, you know where to go…LA Comadre.
Latest posts by lacomadre (see all)
- Adrian Campos, Graduado de PUC Lakeview Charter High School Está en Camino a UCLA #UCLAbound - July 25, 2019
- Adrian Campos, A Graduate from PUC Lakeview Charter High School is #UCLAbound - July 24, 2019
- “Recuperando Mi Identidad, Las Perspectivas Únicas de ser Bilingüe” El Discurso de Tech Senior Dagney Ochoa al Obtener el Sello de Bilingüismo de CA - July 18, 2019
- “Regaining My Identity, The Unique Insights of Being Bilingual” Tech Senior Dagney Ochoa’s Speech Upon Earning the CA Seal of Biliteracy - July 18, 2019
- ¿Se Escucharán las Voces de los Padres Cuando la Educación de Nuestros Hijos Esté en Juego? - July 11, 2019