As parents, we don’t have proof that our work is paying off. These children are proof that their parents are doing something right.
Underprivileged children have so much to teach us today and always. We have to stand up for them, in all ways, everyday.
A gift to share: #giveagiftup.
Become a part of our community on Facebook: LA Comadre: Los Angeles
We are all in this together with you. We want to be a resource for you and for all of the children you love. Whether you need some info or you have info to share, you know where to go…LA Comadre.
Latest posts by lacomadre (see all)
- El Vicepresidente de LAUSD, Nick Melvoin, Escribe Un Artículo de Opinión que se Debe Leer - December 17, 2018
- Kids Are Being Bullied to Death, but What Are Parents and Policymakers Doing About It? - December 17, 2018
- LAUSD Vice President Nick Melvoin Pens an OpEd that Needs to be Read - December 13, 2018
- 17 Candidatos se Postulan para el Asiento de la Junta del Área 5 del LAUSD - December 4, 2018
- 17 Candidates File to Run for LAUSD Area 5 Board Seat - December 4, 2018