La Comadre congratulates the staff, students and parents of Alliance College-Ready Public Schools on their recent impressive showing in the US News and World 2017 High School Ranking.
Continue to shine and succeed!
Having one of our Comadres with a child in one of these schools makes it extra special, and we know first hand how wonderful these schools have been for students and parents.
*US News & World Report Ranks Our Schools Among the Best
We are so proud of our educators, students, parents and supporters who helped rank Alliance schools among the best in the nation!
Thirteen out of fifteen eligible Alliance High Schools were recognized in the U.S. News and World Report’s 2017 best high schools in the country and four earned the gold medal ranking.
We are all in this together with you. We want to be a resource for you and for all of the children you love. Whether you need some info or you have info to share, you know where to go…LA Comadre.
Latest posts by lacomadre (see all)
- La Junta Escolar de LAUSD Aprueba #CloseTheGap (#CierraLa Brecha) para Promover la Preparación para la Universidad en 2023 - June 15, 2018
- LAUSD School Board Passes #CloseTheGap to Promote College Readiness by 2023 - June 14, 2018
- Latinos Must Stand up Against Hatred Against Jews - June 12, 2018
- It’s More than Just a College Sweater - April 27, 2018
- La Corte Vota a Favor de DACA Nuevamente - April 25, 2018