La Comadre congratulates the staff, students and parents of Alliance College-Ready Public Schools on their recent impressive showing in the US News and World 2017 High School Ranking.
Continue to shine and succeed!
Having one of our Comadres with a child in one of these schools makes it extra special, and we know first hand how wonderful these schools have been for students and parents.
*US News & World Report Ranks Our Schools Among the Best
We are so proud of our educators, students, parents and supporters who helped rank Alliance schools among the best in the nation!
Thirteen out of fifteen eligible Alliance High Schools were recognized in the U.S. News and World Report’s 2017 best high schools in the country and four earned the gold medal ranking.
We are all in this together with you. We want to be a resource for you and for all of the children you love. Whether you need some info or you have info to share, you know where to go…LA Comadre.
Latest posts by lacomadre (see all)
- Escuela Preparatoria Benjamín Franklin, Gana el Decatlón Académico del LAUSD 2018-19 - February 12, 2019
- Benjamin Franklin High School Wins the 2018-19 LAUSD Academic Decathlon - February 11, 2019
- Mientras Que Los Responsables de Formular Políticas, Exigen la Rendición de Cuentas de las Escuelas Chárter, Deben Exigir lo Mismo, Para las Escuelas Tradicionales - February 8, 2019
- While Policymakers Demand Accountability from Charter Schools, They Need to Demand the Same for Traditional Schools - February 6, 2019
- Comentario: Con la Huelga, el Sindicato de Docentes de LA, Salió Fuerte Luchando por Sus Miembros. ¿Pero Quién Está Luchando por Nuestros Hijos? - January 31, 2019