La Comadre congratulates the staff, students and parents of Alliance College-Ready Public Schools on their recent impressive showing in the US News and World 2017 High School Ranking.
Continue to shine and succeed!
Having one of our Comadres with a child in one of these schools makes it extra special, and we know first hand how wonderful these schools have been for students and parents.
*US News & World Report Ranks Our Schools Among the Best
We are so proud of our educators, students, parents and supporters who helped rank Alliance schools among the best in the nation!
Thirteen out of fifteen eligible Alliance High Schools were recognized in the U.S. News and World Report’s 2017 best high schools in the country and four earned the gold medal ranking.
We are all in this together with you. We want to be a resource for you and for all of the children you love. Whether you need some info or you have info to share, you know where to go…LA Comadre.
Latest posts by lacomadre (see all)
- Los Niños Están Siendo Intimidados Hasta la Muerte, pero ¿Qué Están Haciendo los Padres y los Formuladores de Políticas al Respecto? - December 18, 2018
- Is LAUSD Broke? According to Budget Reports, the District is Headed for Insolvency - December 18, 2018
- El Vicepresidente de LAUSD, Nick Melvoin, Escribe Un Artículo de Opinión que se Debe Leer - December 17, 2018
- Kids Are Being Bullied to Death, but What Are Parents and Policymakers Doing About It? - December 17, 2018
- LAUSD Vice President Nick Melvoin Pens an OpEd that Needs to be Read - December 13, 2018