Did you see this important editorial in La Opinión, the largest Spanish-language newspaper in the United States?
It features our inspiring video of the Los Angeles Unified public school in Pacoima that went from a “failure” to being one of the best!
Watch it and share it to your Facebook right here:
To learn more, you can click to see our press release about it.
We are all in this together with you. We want to be a resource for you and for all of the children you love. Whether you need some info or you have info to share, you know where to go…LA Comadre.
Latest posts by lacomadre (see all)
- Una Mirada Más Cercana a La Meta de Beutner para Aumentar Fondos para las escuelas de LA y Reducir la Burocracia Central - February 25, 2019
- Cómo California Hace los Presupuestos Para la Educación - February 22, 2019
- How California Budgets for Education - February 22, 2019
- A Closer Look at Beutner’s Goal to Increase Funding for LA Schools and to Reduce Central Bureaucracy - February 22, 2019
- Escuela Preparatoria Benjamín Franklin, Gana el Decatlón Académico del LAUSD 2018-19 - February 12, 2019