Did you see this important editorial in La Opinión, the largest Spanish-language newspaper in the United States?
It features our inspiring video of the Los Angeles Unified public school in Pacoima that went from a “failure” to being one of the best!
Watch it and share it to your Facebook right here:
To learn more, you can click to see our press release about it.
We are all in this together with you. We want to be a resource for you and for all of the children you love. Whether you need some info or you have info to share, you know where to go…LA Comadre.
Latest posts by lacomadre (see all)
- Herramienta Interactiva: Descubra Cuánto Cuesta Financiar Adecuadamente a Su Estudiante en California Para Cumplir con los Estándares Actuales - September 30, 2019
- Interactive Tool: Find Out How Much It Costs to Adequately Fund Your California Student to Meet Current Standards - September 27, 2019
- La Estrella de los Clippers, Kawhi Leonard, dona 1 Millón de Mochilas a los Distritos Escolares de Moreno Valley, Inglewood y Los Ángeles - August 31, 2019
- Escuelas Chárter de California: Un Vistazo Preliminar al Compromiso AB 1505 - August 30, 2019
- Clipper’s Star, Kawhi Leonard, Donates 1 Million Backpacks to Kids the Moreno Valley, Inglewood and Los Angeles School Districts - August 30, 2019