Did you see this important editorial in La Opinión, the largest Spanish-language newspaper in the United States?
It features our inspiring video of the Los Angeles Unified public school in Pacoima that went from a “failure” to being one of the best!
Watch it and share it to your Facebook right here:
To learn more, you can click to see our press release about it.
We are all in this together with you. We want to be a resource for you and for all of the children you love. Whether you need some info or you have info to share, you know where to go…LA Comadre.
Latest posts by lacomadre (see all)
- Estudiantes del Idioma Inglés Siguen Luchando en California - October 23, 2017
- Las Demandas de Inmigración de Trump Podría Costarle a California 5,000 Maestros Elegibles para DACA - October 23, 2017
- “Mi Hijo – Mi Elección” Reunión de Escuelas Charter Prevista El Dia de Hoy en Los Ángeles - October 23, 2017
- “My Child – My Choice” Charter School Rally Planned for Monday In Los Angeles - October 20, 2017
- English Language Learners Continue to Struggle in California - October 20, 2017