Did you see this important editorial in La Opinión, the largest Spanish-language newspaper in the United States?
It features our inspiring video of the Los Angeles Unified public school in Pacoima that went from a “failure” to being one of the best!
Watch it and share it to your Facebook right here:
To learn more, you can click to see our press release about it.
We are all in this together with you. We want to be a resource for you and for all of the children you love. Whether you need some info or you have info to share, you know where to go…LA Comadre.
Latest posts by lacomadre (see all)
- Seis Madres del Valle de San Fernando Fueron Honradas Con el Premio de Voluntario del Año por la Asociación de Escuelas Chárter de California - April 20, 2018
- Junta Unificada de Educación de Los Ángeles Aprueba $25 Millones para los Estudiantes Con Mayor Necesidad - April 19, 2018
- Six San Fernando Valley Moms Were Honored with Volunteer of the Year Award by the California Charter School Association - April 12, 2018
- L.A. Unified Board of Education Approves $25 Million For Highest Need Students - April 11, 2018
- La Superintendencia Debe Priorizar Las Necesidades de los Estudiantes - April 9, 2018