Did you see this important editorial in La Opinión, the largest Spanish-language newspaper in the United States?
It features our inspiring video of the Los Angeles Unified public school in Pacoima that went from a “failure” to being one of the best!
Watch it and share it to your Facebook right here:
To learn more, you can click to see our press release about it.
We are all in this together with you. We want to be a resource for you and for all of the children you love. Whether you need some info or you have info to share, you know where to go…LA Comadre.
Latest posts by lacomadre (see all)
- La Comadre Heads Up! - June 26, 2017
- Abriendo Puertas Releases Educational Video to Support Immigrant Parents During the Anti-Immigrant Political Climate - June 23, 2017
- Diplomas Creíbles, No 100% de Graduación, Debe Ser el Objetivo del LAUSD: Comentario de Invitado - June 16, 2017
- Credible Diplomas, Not 100% Graduation, Should be LAUSD’s Goal: Guest Commentary - June 16, 2017
- LAUSD: ¿Por Qué Está Sucediendo el Castigo del Estudiante y Segregación en Palms Magnet Middle School? - June 15, 2017