Latino Edutainment and El Clasificado, Invite You to Join Them for Their First Ever, Teen Empowerment Day! T.E.D. Talk 4 Teens with Ernie G!
Saturday, July 21, 2018, from 9am to 7pm in Los Angeles, CA
In honor of Minority Mental Health Month, Empowerment Comedian, Youth Speaker and Mental Health Coach, Ernie G, will host a one day “TEEN Empowerment Day! T.E.D. Talk 4 Teens!”
This event will be loaded with empowering information and exercises for teens, featuring Ernie G’s, Award-Winning Empowerment Comedy Show, followed by his Powerful, Life-Altering Leadership Development and Mental Health Workshop, and a Gratitude Training session for teens in which they will have the opportunity to write an acknowledgment letter to their parents, sharing with them, what they’ve learned. The event will conclude with a Beautiful and Heart-Warming Parent Recognition Ceremony.
Ernie G., is one of the top Latino Comedians in the country and has appeared on Comedy Central, HBO Latino, and was a Feature Reporter on, FOX Good Day LA, before changing his course and becoming an Empowerment Comedian for Youth nationwide!
For the past 20 years, Ernie G. has been performing for, and empowering hundreds of thousands of students at 100s of schools ranging from Middle, High School, College, and Universities nationwide. He was the National Spokesperson for the Hispanic College Fund, a National Youth Speaker for the Hispanic Scholarship Fund, and has spoken for the Latin American Educational Foundation, the Hispanic Heritage Foundation, the National Council de la Raza, LULAC, MALDEF as well as many of the country’s top organizations.
This will be a unique and one of a kind experience for teens!
Past participants in Ernie G’s Workshops have reported, deeply moving and profound shifts in perception of oneself and in what they believe is now possible!
Here’s what your teen will learn:
- “If it is to Be, it is Up to Me!” -Taking Personal Responsibility for their Lives!
- “You cannot HEAL, what you cannot FEEL!” – How to deal with the Pressures of being a TEEN!
- “You are a Beautiful, Powerful, Educated Student!” – Owning Your Power, and Sharing your Gifts with Others!
- “Turn Your Biggest Failure into your Biggest Lesson!” – Everything Happens for a Reason, for us to Grow!
- “He Who Angers You…Controls You!” – The POWER of Forgiveness! & “Let YOUR Light Shine!”
- Who you Are is God’s Gift to you, who you Become is Your Gift to God!
9am – Breakfast (Empanadas & Pan Dulce) & pre-Show Teen Interviews
TEEN Day Team Welcome
“Empowerment Comedy” by Ernie G!
12pm -Lunch (Eastside Market Italian Deli & Flamin’ Hot Cheetos!)
& post-Show Teen Interviews
1pm – Leadership & Mental Health Workshop
4pm – Workshop Completion/Review
5pm – Gratitude & Acknowledgement Exercise
6pm – Closing & Parent Recognition Ceremony
We do not want you to miss this chance to help equip your teens with EMPOWERMENT! This is a great opportunity for your teens to learn what a blessing and a gift each and every one of them truly are.
To Register your Teen, go to Eventbrite.com, search “Teen Empowerment” and Sign them up! You can also Sponsor a Teen, by clicking on DONATE ($20, $50, $100 +)! 100% of All Proceeds will go directly to Sponsor Teens who cannot afford to attend this event!
For More Info, please contact Del Sol Group or Latino Edutainment (323) 440-0929 or email: [email protected].
We are all in this together with you. We want to be a resource for you and for all of the children you love. Whether you need some info or you have info to share, you know where to go…LA Comadre.
Latest posts by La Comadre (see all)
- Cómo está Regresando la Escuela de un Salón - July 28, 2022
- ¿Se Debe Exigir a los Estudiantes recitar el Juramento a la Bandera? - June 10, 2022
- 5 Aplicaciones de Salud Mental y Bienestar para descargar ahora Mismo - May 5, 2022
- How the One Room Schoolhouse Is Making a Comeback - May 5, 2022
- El Dinero Importa: Donación de $ 1 millón a Programas de Educación Financiera en LAUSD - April 25, 2022