Currently, there is only a 1808 vote differential in the hotly and highly contested race for California’s Superintendent of Public Instruction (SPI). This is an amazingly close race for a Constitutional Office. The people of California are divided on education in the state 50/50!
I hope it’s clear to all what this means to either candidate. There is no mandate for one or the other! Our approach needs to be that we need to work together to fix what is clearly broken. These are the same kind of numbers we see in terms of our kid’s academic success! 50/50!
There are still many ballots to count and the state has until December to certify the election…
We will post another update soon. Stand by…
We are all in this together with you. We want to be a resource for you and for all of the children you love. Whether you need some info or you have info to share, you know where to go…LA Comadre.
Latest posts by La Comadre (see all)
- Cómo está Regresando la Escuela de un Salón - July 28, 2022
- ¿Se Debe Exigir a los Estudiantes recitar el Juramento a la Bandera? - June 10, 2022
- 5 Aplicaciones de Salud Mental y Bienestar para descargar ahora Mismo - May 5, 2022
- How the One Room Schoolhouse Is Making a Comeback - May 5, 2022
- El Dinero Importa: Donación de $ 1 millón a Programas de Educación Financiera en LAUSD - April 25, 2022