Currently, there is only a 1808 vote differential in the hotly and highly contested race for California’s Superintendent of Public Instruction (SPI). This is an amazingly close race for a Constitutional Office. The people of California are divided on education in the state 50/50!
I hope it’s clear to all what this means to either candidate. There is no mandate for one or the other! Our approach needs to be that we need to work together to fix what is clearly broken. These are the same kind of numbers we see in terms of our kid’s academic success! 50/50!
There are still many ballots to count and the state has until December to certify the election…
We will post another update soon. Stand by…
We are all in this together with you. We want to be a resource for you and for all of the children you love. Whether you need some info or you have info to share, you know where to go…LA Comadre.
Latest posts by lacomadre (see all)
- La Comadre Insta a la Reelección de la Dra. Feliza Ortiz-Licon a la Junta Estatal de Educación - November 27, 2019
- La Comadre Urges Reappointment of Dr. Feliza Ortiz-Licon to State Board of Education - November 25, 2019
- Herramienta Interactiva: Descubra Cuánto Cuesta Financiar Adecuadamente a Su Estudiante en California Para Cumplir con los Estándares Actuales - September 30, 2019
- Interactive Tool: Find Out How Much It Costs to Adequately Fund Your California Student to Meet Current Standards - September 27, 2019
- La Estrella de los Clippers, Kawhi Leonard, dona 1 Millón de Mochilas a los Distritos Escolares de Moreno Valley, Inglewood y Los Ángeles - August 31, 2019