Today, we are on Power 106 sharing our story about why we decided to launch LA Comadre, our blog about education. The notion is simple: in true Comadre fashion, we have each other’s back. We want to get our kids into College and great Careers, not the Courts.
The show reaches 1.4 million listeners!!
Lily, Cindy, Alma and her daughter were in studio to talk about our dreams and goals for our blog. We want to help each other for our children’s education through this website. Please sign up- subscribe- on this page to be part of our community. Woot woot!!
We’re making some changes to make this site better for all of us and we can only stay in touch if we have your email. Sign up to the right of this page! We’re adding an advice section where you can ask all of the questions you have and answer questions others have.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LaComadreOurChildrenOurLegacy
We’ll share the link to the Power 106 podcast as soon as we have it so you can hear it!
Alma V. Marquez
Latest posts by Alma V. Marquez (see all)
- Another Year Older & I’m Grateful - July 17, 2017
- Nuestros Hijos, Nuestras Expectativas: Una Lista de Tareas Pendientes Para el Nuevo Consejo Escolar de LAUSD - May 18, 2017
- Our Children, Our Expectations: A To-Do List for the New LAUSD Board - May 17, 2017
- Mike García, Un Líder Laboral Nacional, Luchó Por Justicia Para Conserjes y La Reforma de la Educación - March 30, 2017
- Mike Garcia, A National Labor Leader, Fought for Justice for Janitors & Education Reform - March 28, 2017