Today, we are on Power 106 sharing our story about why we decided to launch LA Comadre, our blog about education. The notion is simple: in true Comadre fashion, we have each other’s back. We want to get our kids into College and great Careers, not the Courts.
The show reaches 1.4 million listeners!!
Lily, Cindy, Alma and her daughter were in studio to talk about our dreams and goals for our blog. We want to help each other for our children’s education through this website. Please sign up- subscribe- on this page to be part of our community. Woot woot!!
We’re making some changes to make this site better for all of us and we can only stay in touch if we have your email. Sign up to the right of this page! We’re adding an advice section where you can ask all of the questions you have and answer questions others have.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LaComadreOurChildrenOurLegacy
We’ll share the link to the Power 106 podcast as soon as we have it so you can hear it!
Alma V. Marquez
Latest posts by Alma V. Marquez (see all)
- Aprendí lo Qué Era Pi Después de Obtener Mi Maestría en UCLA - March 16, 2019
- I Learned What Pi Was After I Earned My Master’s Degree at UCLA - March 15, 2019
- ¿Le Preocupan los Niños Latinos? Usted Debe Votar por Marshall Tuck. Aquí Está el Por Qué: - November 5, 2018
- Care About Latino Kids? You Must Vote for Marshall Tuck. Here’s Why: - November 5, 2018
- Algunos Distritos Luchan por Encontrar Fondos para Suministros Básicos, pero DeVos Está Considerando Permitir Que los Fondos Federales Armen a los Maestros - August 23, 2018