Currently, there is only a 1808 vote differential in the hotly and highly contested race for California’s Superintendent of Public Instruction (SPI). This is an amazingly close race for a Constitutional Office. The people of California are divided on education in the state 50/50!
I hope it’s clear to all what this means to either candidate. There is no mandate for one or the other! Our approach needs to be that we need to work together to fix what is clearly broken. These are the same kind of numbers we see in terms of our kid’s academic success! 50/50!
There are still many ballots to count and the state has until December to certify the election…
We will post another update soon. Stand by…
We are all in this together with you. We want to be a resource for you and for all of the children you love. Whether you need some info or you have info to share, you know where to go…LA Comadre.
Latest posts by lacomadre (see all)
- LAUSD Anuncia que los Estudiantes Comenzarán el Año 2020-2021 En Casa - July 14, 2020
- LAUSD Announces Students Will Start the 2020-2021 Year from Home - July 13, 2020
- Durante Estos Tiempos Difíciles, el Cuidado de Nuestras Comunidades es Crítico - May 6, 2020
- During These Trying Times, Caring for our Communities is Critical - May 4, 2020
- Con Sabor: La Ingeniosa Manera en que Una Maestra de Español continuó la Enseñanza desde su Concina - April 17, 2020