Tier I Schools
Title I Program Improvement Schools identified as the lowest five percent.
Take a look at the schools on this list. If you have children at one of these schools or you know someone who does, please take action to address the needs of the children who are condemned to attending one of these chronically and persistently low performing schools.
Feel free to tag your local school board members on social media, and ask them what is being done to address the educational needs that are NOT being met by these students.
Ask other parents to join you in signing a petition to close down these schools and restart them using the Parent Trigger Law! Do something, these children have the right to a better education than is being provided here.
Some of these schools have been on the list for more than a decade!
All of these schools are classified as the worst schools in the state. Thousands of kids are doomed to pass through the halls of these schools and receive a subpar education that most likely will not prepare them for college or much else. It should be noted that only six (6) are Charter schools and of those six, only five are independently run charters. Regardless, they are ALL public schools.
Parents, please take appropriate action.
Latest posts by Leticia Chavez-Garcia (see all)
- Pobres Puntajes de Exámenes en California Deberían Impulsar a la Gente a Mirar de Cerca el Desempeño de los Maestros - October 23, 2019
- Los Votantes Primarios Demócratas Apoyan a las Escuelas Chárter, Mientras Que Muchos Demócratas Elegidos No - October 22, 2019
- Poor Test Scores in California Should Prompt Folks to Look Closely at Teacher Performance - October 22, 2019
- El Gobernador Newsom Firma un Proyecto de Ley por $15 Billones para Construir Nuevas Escuelas y Arreglar Escuelas Antiguas en Una Escuela de Sacramento que Está Fallando - October 21, 2019
- Democrat Primary Voters Supportive of Charter Schools, While Many Elected Democrats Are Not - October 21, 2019