Advisory Commission on Charter Schools
The SBE is currently seeking applications for individuals who are representatives of a district governing board to serve on the Advisory Commission on Charter Schools (ACCS).
The role of the ACCS is to support the SBE. The SBE has policy-making authority on a number of issues related to individual charter schools and the California charter system as a whole. Upon request by the SBE, the ACCS shall advise the State Board on all aspects of the State Board’s duties under the Charter Schools Act of 1992. The SBE office will accept applications that are received by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, December 1, 2017. Information about the application process may be found at http://www.cde.ca.gov/be/cc/ab/.
California State Board of Education
We are all in this together with you. We want to be a resource for you and for all of the children you love. Whether you need some info or you have info to share, you know where to go…LA Comadre.
Latest posts by La Comadre (see all)
- Cómo está Regresando la Escuela de un Salón - July 28, 2022
- ¿Se Debe Exigir a los Estudiantes recitar el Juramento a la Bandera? - June 10, 2022
- 5 Aplicaciones de Salud Mental y Bienestar para descargar ahora Mismo - May 5, 2022
- How the One Room Schoolhouse Is Making a Comeback - May 5, 2022
- El Dinero Importa: Donación de $ 1 millón a Programas de Educación Financiera en LAUSD - April 25, 2022