Do you send your child to your local neighborhood school? If you do not currently have school age children, then the question becomes, would you send your child to your neighborhood school? Check your neighborhood school at the California Dashboard. Put in the names of your local school, elementary, middle and high school.
Let me go first. The local high school for my two step-kids is Pacific. Neither attend the local neighborhood high school. Here’s why:
This is what a chronically and persistent failing school looks like. This is not a charter school, this is a traditional public school, the public school in my neighborhood that my kids would be defaulted into enrolling at based on our zip code. We did not accept this. Would you?
I challenge you to take a look at the traditional public school that you have your child enrolled in based solely on where you live. Let us know how many of your kids are enrolled in one of the states thousands of low performing and failing schools. Post your results here in the comments.
Latest posts by La Comadre (see all)
- El Distrito Escolar Unificado de Los Ángeles vota por unanimidad para ordenar las Vacunas Covid-19 - September 16, 2021
- Los Angeles Unified School District Unanimously Votes to Mandate Covid-19 Vaccines - September 14, 2021
- Con cubreboca o sin cubreboca… ¿Por qué es una Pregunta? - September 10, 2021
- Ayúdenos hacer Realidad el Sueño de este Joven Ingeniero - September 9, 2021
- Help Us Make this Young Aerospace Engineer’s Dream Come True - September 9, 2021