Stanford University and Policy Analysis for California Education (PACE) published a study last year showing that California school districts need to significantly increase their education spending to ensure that students have adequate resources and support to provide the state’s content and academic standards. On average, there needs to be a $4,686 per student increase to meet those goals.
EdSource recently published a tool that you can use to look up the predicted adequate cost per student for your district. Click here to learn more and to try it out.
Latest posts by lacomadre (see all)
- LAUSD Anuncia que los Estudiantes Comenzarán el Año 2020-2021 En Casa - July 14, 2020
- LAUSD Announces Students Will Start the 2020-2021 Year from Home - July 13, 2020
- Durante Estos Tiempos Difíciles, el Cuidado de Nuestras Comunidades es Crítico - May 6, 2020
- During These Trying Times, Caring for our Communities is Critical - May 4, 2020
- Con Sabor: La Ingeniosa Manera en que Una Maestra de Español continuó la Enseñanza desde su Concina - April 17, 2020