Stanford University and Policy Analysis for California Education (PACE) published a study last year showing that California school districts need to significantly increase their education spending to ensure that students have adequate resources and support to provide the state’s content and academic standards. On average, there needs to be a $4,686 per student increase to meet those goals.
EdSource recently published a tool that you can use to look up the predicted adequate cost per student for your district. Click here to learn more and to try it out.
Latest posts by La Comadre (see all)
- Cómo está Regresando la Escuela de un Salón - July 28, 2022
- ¿Se Debe Exigir a los Estudiantes recitar el Juramento a la Bandera? - June 10, 2022
- 5 Aplicaciones de Salud Mental y Bienestar para descargar ahora Mismo - May 5, 2022
- How the One Room Schoolhouse Is Making a Comeback - May 5, 2022
- El Dinero Importa: Donación de $ 1 millón a Programas de Educación Financiera en LAUSD - April 25, 2022