Stanford University and Policy Analysis for California Education (PACE) published a study last year showing that California school districts need to significantly increase their education spending to ensure that students have adequate resources and support to provide the state’s content and academic standards. On average, there needs to be a $4,686 per student increase to meet those goals.
EdSource recently published a tool that you can use to look up the predicted adequate cost per student for your district. Click here to learn more and to try it out.
Latest posts by La Comadre (see all)
- Are You Feeling Post-Pandemic Anxiety? Here’s How to Cope - June 23, 2021
- El Destino no Cambia; Cómo un Distrito Escolar Manejó la Pandemia - June 16, 2021
- The Destination Does Not Change; How One School District Handled the Pandemic - June 16, 2021
- La Pandemia Fue un Enorme Desafío - May 28, 2021
- The Pandemic Was An Enormous Challenge - May 28, 2021