Stanford University and Policy Analysis for California Education (PACE) published a study last year showing that California school districts need to significantly increase their education spending to ensure that students have adequate resources and support to provide the state’s content and academic standards. On average, there needs to be a $4,686 per student increase to meet those goals.
EdSource recently published a tool that you can use to look up the predicted adequate cost per student for your district. Click here to learn more and to try it out.
Latest posts by lacomadre (see all)
- Durante Estos Tiempos Difíciles, el Cuidado de Nuestras Comunidades es Crítico - May 6, 2020
- During These Trying Times, Caring for our Communities is Critical - May 4, 2020
- Con Sabor: La Ingeniosa Manera en que Una Maestra de Español continuó la Enseñanza desde su Concina - April 17, 2020
- California Es el Primer Estado de la Nación en Proporcionar Ayuda Financiera para Indocumentados en esta Pandemia - April 17, 2020
- California Becomes First State in Nation to Provide Pandemic Relief for the Undocumented - April 16, 2020