Stanford University and Policy Analysis for California Education (PACE) published a study last year showing that California school districts need to significantly increase their education spending to ensure that students have adequate resources and support to provide the state’s content and academic standards. On average, there needs to be a $4,686 per student increase to meet those goals.
EdSource recently published a tool that you can use to look up the predicted adequate cost per student for your district. Click here to learn more and to try it out.
Latest posts by La Comadre (see all)
- Ethnic Studies Bill Up for Debate…Yet Again - September 21, 2021
- El Distrito Escolar Unificado de Los Ángeles vota por unanimidad para ordenar las Vacunas Covid-19 - September 16, 2021
- Los Angeles Unified School District Unanimously Votes to Mandate Covid-19 Vaccines - September 14, 2021
- Con cubreboca o sin cubreboca… ¿Por qué es una Pregunta? - September 10, 2021
- Ayúdenos hacer Realidad el Sueño de este Joven Ingeniero - September 9, 2021