Life is shifting very fast with the spread of virus COVID-19. In the next couple of weeks, it’s likely there will be more school closures, and many students can expect to start virtual studies. For families and students who don’t have Wifi at home, Spectrum will be offering FREE broadband and Wifii for 60 days. This will help families stay informed, and be able to participate in any virtual studies schools may provide. To enroll, call 1-844-488-8395. The company says it will waive installation fees for student households.
Having access to broadband and Wifi will alleviate some of the anxiety and stress this pandemic is causing; La Comadre applauds Charter Spectrum’s leadership in helping affected families.
Latest posts by La Comadre (see all)
- La Ley de Educación Indígena de California impulsa un plan de estudios ampliado de Estudios Sociales K-12 - January 14, 2022
- A pesar de las Críticas, el Mapa de Redistribución de Distritos del LAUSD es Aprobado por el Ayuntamiento - January 12, 2022
- Por qué los Padres Mienten Sobre sus Códigos Postales para Obtener una Buena Educación - January 11, 2022
- LAUSD Contrata a Nuevo Superintendente Durante Una Especial Sesión Cerrada - January 11, 2022
- LAUSD Hires New Superintendent During Special Closed Session - January 5, 2022