Life is shifting very fast with the spread of virus COVID-19. In the next couple of weeks, it’s likely there will be more school closures, and many students can expect to start virtual studies. For families and students who don’t have Wifi at home, Spectrum will be offering FREE broadband and Wifii for 60 days. This will help families stay informed, and be able to participate in any virtual studies schools may provide. To enroll, call 1-844-488-8395. The company says it will waive installation fees for student households.
Having access to broadband and Wifi will alleviate some of the anxiety and stress this pandemic is causing; La Comadre applauds Charter Spectrum’s leadership in helping affected families.
Latest posts by lacomadre (see all)
- LAUSD Anuncia que los Estudiantes Comenzarán el Año 2020-2021 En Casa - July 14, 2020
- LAUSD Announces Students Will Start the 2020-2021 Year from Home - July 13, 2020
- Durante Estos Tiempos Difíciles, el Cuidado de Nuestras Comunidades es Crítico - May 6, 2020
- During These Trying Times, Caring for our Communities is Critical - May 4, 2020
- Con Sabor: La Ingeniosa Manera en que Una Maestra de Español continuó la Enseñanza desde su Concina - April 17, 2020