LAUSD POLICE CONSIDERS CLOSURE OF ALL SCHOOLS AMID ‘FLUID SITUATION’
LOS ANGELES (KABC) — Los Angeles Unified School District police say they are considering closing all schools on Tuesday due to an investigation of a “fluid situation.”
Several LAUSD school bus drivers told Eyewitness News that they have been called back by their dispatchers to their respective bus depots.
Police did not give specifics on the investigation.
No further details were immediately available.
Alma V. Marquez
Latest posts by Alma V. Marquez (see all)
- ¡Nuestro Hogar Está Aquí! La Decisión de la Corte Suprema de DACA: Lo Que Usted Debe Saber - July 3, 2020
- Home Is Here! DACA Supreme Court Ruling: What You Should Know - June 18, 2020
- Bobby Lee Verdugo, We will Always Honor You and Your Legacy - May 2, 2020
- Educar a Eva: Comadre Regresa a la Escuela para Obtener su Diploma de Preparatoria - August 1, 2019
- Educating Eva: Comadre Returns to School to Earn H.S. Diploma - July 30, 2019