Comadres, I want to update you on the California School Dashboard that will help parents evaluate schools and districts. To learn more about how the dashboard will work, you can register for one of the roadshow presentations around the state.
The folks who created it are hosting these events. You can register here.
According to the website, “The workshops are open to ALL audiences – parents/guardians, students, community members, and other local stakeholders as well as superintendents, board members, principals, teachers, and classified staff.”
Workshop registration is taking place now, register as soon as possible at a venue near you.
San Diego: Friday, March 10
Modesto: Saturday, March 11
Fresno: Monday, March 13
Los Angeles: Wednesday, March 15
Oakland: Saturday, March 18
Redding: Monday, March 20
Santa Maria: Saturday, March 25
Sacramento: Tuesday, March 28
San Jose: Thursday, March 30
Riverside: Saturday, April 1
Ukiah: Saturday, April 1
Latest posts by Leticia Chavez-Garcia (see all)
- Student Vaccine Mandate in California Scaling Back - June 10, 2022
- Siga estos 5 pasos para solicitar un Permiso de Maestro Suplente en California - May 24, 2022
- Early Childhood Special Education Teachers: The Burnout Crisis - May 24, 2022
- Un Niño con hambre no puede Aprender: La lucha para mantener a los Niños en las Escuelas Alimentados - May 6, 2022
- A Hungry Child Can’t Learn: The Fight to Keep Kids in Schools Fed - April 25, 2022