La Comadre congratulates the staff, students and parents of Alliance College-Ready Public Schools on their recent impressive showing in the US News and World 2017 High School Ranking.
Continue to shine and succeed!
Having one of our Comadres with a child in one of these schools makes it extra special, and we know first hand how wonderful these schools have been for students and parents.
*US News & World Report Ranks Our Schools Among the Best
We are so proud of our educators, students, parents and supporters who helped rank Alliance schools among the best in the nation!
Thirteen out of fifteen eligible Alliance High Schools were recognized in the U.S. News and World Report’s 2017 best high schools in the country and four earned the gold medal ranking.
We are all in this together with you. We want to be a resource for you and for all of the children you love. Whether you need some info or you have info to share, you know where to go…LA Comadre.
Latest posts by La Comadre (see all)
- Cómo está Regresando la Escuela de un Salón - July 28, 2022
- ¿Se Debe Exigir a los Estudiantes recitar el Juramento a la Bandera? - June 10, 2022
- 5 Aplicaciones de Salud Mental y Bienestar para descargar ahora Mismo - May 5, 2022
- How the One Room Schoolhouse Is Making a Comeback - May 5, 2022
- El Dinero Importa: Donación de $ 1 millón a Programas de Educación Financiera en LAUSD - April 25, 2022