At least 1,800 people reportedly lost wages or tax refunds according to the filing.
“At best it is gross negligence, at worst it’s an intentional flouting of my order,” Kim said, reported Bloomberg.
A judge is talking about jail after finding that the Secretary of Education, Betsy DeVos, is a lying, soulless psychopath…and defying a court order to forgive student loan debt for those who were victims of the closed schools such as Corinthian College, Inc. After the court ordered the Department of Education to work with students to forgive their loans, DeVos and her team continue to harass students into paying their loans.
The judge who ordered the loan forgiveness program, US Magistrate Judge Sallie Kim is not happy at all and offered the possibility of jail for DeVos. The Newsweek article states that at least 1,800 have lost their wages or tax refunds in direct violation of the June 2018 ruling. We have to hold people accountable at all levels.
Personally, I feel jail would be a very appropriate course of action, not just because it’s a violation of the law, but also to show this rogue administration that their willful defiance of the laws of this land have consequences. Let Betsy be the first active member of the Trump administration to do the perp walk.
Let’s all speak a little something into the universe to make sure that this deranged woman gets what she deserves. If you are Catholic, then light a candle. Any and all religious folks please do your thing so she can be brought to justice.
Latest posts by Leticia Chavez-Garcia (see all)
- Pobres Puntajes de Exámenes en California Deberían Impulsar a la Gente a Mirar de Cerca el Desempeño de los Maestros - October 23, 2019
- Los Votantes Primarios Demócratas Apoyan a las Escuelas Chárter, Mientras Que Muchos Demócratas Elegidos No - October 22, 2019
- Poor Test Scores in California Should Prompt Folks to Look Closely at Teacher Performance - October 22, 2019
- El Gobernador Newsom Firma un Proyecto de Ley por $15 Billones para Construir Nuevas Escuelas y Arreglar Escuelas Antiguas en Una Escuela de Sacramento que Está Fallando - October 21, 2019
- Democrat Primary Voters Supportive of Charter Schools, While Many Elected Democrats Are Not - October 21, 2019