At least 1,800 people reportedly lost wages or tax refunds according to the filing.
“At best it is gross negligence, at worst it’s an intentional flouting of my order,” Kim said, reported Bloomberg.
A judge is talking about jail after finding that the Secretary of Education, Betsy DeVos, is a lying, soulless psychopath…and defying a court order to forgive student loan debt for those who were victims of the closed schools such as Corinthian College, Inc. After the court ordered the Department of Education to work with students to forgive their loans, DeVos and her team continue to harass students into paying their loans.
The judge who ordered the loan forgiveness program, US Magistrate Judge Sallie Kim is not happy at all and offered the possibility of jail for DeVos. The Newsweek article states that at least 1,800 have lost their wages or tax refunds in direct violation of the June 2018 ruling. We have to hold people accountable at all levels.
Personally, I feel jail would be a very appropriate course of action, not just because it’s a violation of the law, but also to show this rogue administration that their willful defiance of the laws of this land have consequences. Let Betsy be the first active member of the Trump administration to do the perp walk.
Let’s all speak a little something into the universe to make sure that this deranged woman gets what she deserves. If you are Catholic, then light a candle. Any and all religious folks please do your thing so she can be brought to justice.
Latest posts by Leticia Chavez-Garcia (see all)
- Un Niño con hambre no puede Aprender: La lucha para mantener a los Niños en las Escuelas Alimentados - May 6, 2022
- A Hungry Child Can’t Learn: The Fight to Keep Kids in Schools Fed - April 25, 2022
- 7 Habilidades Financieras para Enseñar a sus Hijos Adolescentes Antes de que se Muden - April 14, 2022
- Los Casos de Agresión Sexual no Fueron Denunciados en Esta Preparatoria de Rialto - April 13, 2022
- El Icónico líder educativo Dr. Tomas Rivera deja un Legado duradero en Inland Empire - April 12, 2022