Heartlight San Diego, which is a program of California Fitness Fun (CFF), a non-profit organization, is hosting Dance Classes at Otay Elementary School From October 22 – November 19, 2019. Students who participate in the classes will be performing during half-time on November 30, 2019 at the San Diego State University Women’s Basketball Game.
Prices for the Dance Classes are $45 per child. Tickets to the basketball game will be sold at a reduced price of $4 USD each.
CFF has the goal of teaching children that exercise is fun. They hope to build healthy habits that will last a lifetime.
I have a more lofty goal. I plan on teaching my young child that education is fun. College is about more than learning, it is about making life-long connections, building a network, and discovering your talents, likes, and abilities.
It’s amazing that children as young as kindergarten will be able to get started on that lifelong journey now.
Thank you Heartlight San Diego for this opportunity, and thank you Otay Elementary School for hosting.
We want happy, healthy kids with higher education goals. This is just one way to get close to that goal.
“The goal of CFF is to reinforce the idea with children that exercise is fun and to build healthy habits that will last a lifetime!”
Latest posts by Melissa Cota (see all)
- El Distrito Escolar Primario de Chula Vista Ayuda a los Estudiantes con el Aprendizaje Social y Emocional - November 15, 2019
- El Distrito Escolar Primario de Chula Vista organiza la 5ta Academia Anual de Padres - November 12, 2019
- Chula Vista Elementary School District Helps Students With Social Emotional Learning - November 7, 2019
- Los Halcones de la Primaria Otay Bailarán en el Juego de Baloncesto del Estado de San Diego - October 28, 2019
- Chula Vista Elementary School District Hosts 5th Annual Parent Academy - October 25, 2019