As you may already know, LAUSD has a New Superintendent. Alberto M. Carvalho has taken over and he’s apparently a fan of Twitter and other social media platforms. Carvalho began his role last week and started posting to Twitter right away, communicating with his new Los Angeles audience of students, staff, parents, and other stakeholders.
These were some of his first few tweets as LAUSD Superintendent.
Carvalho isn’t a stranger to social media. In his previous role as Miami Dade Unified Superintendent in Florida, he was also pretty active on Twitter.
We’re looking forward to seeing how Carvalho is received and what type of change he makes in the next few months. Here at La Comadre, we can say we appreciate his online presence so far!
You can find Superintendent Carvalho on Twitter and Instagram @LAUSDSup.
Latest posts by Leticia Chavez-Garcia (see all)
- Student Vaccine Mandate in California Scaling Back - June 10, 2022
- Siga estos 5 pasos para solicitar un Permiso de Maestro Suplente en California - May 24, 2022
- Early Childhood Special Education Teachers: The Burnout Crisis - May 24, 2022
- Un Niño con hambre no puede Aprender: La lucha para mantener a los Niños en las Escuelas Alimentados - May 6, 2022
- A Hungry Child Can’t Learn: The Fight to Keep Kids in Schools Fed - April 25, 2022